The SensiCare Ice Blue Nitrile Exam Gloves are gloves made powder-free and from a non-latex material. The gloves are used by professional or for office settings and can be used for home healthcare as well. The textured fingertips of the gloves provide the user wearing them the ability to grasp onto a better grip with this feature. It is made of nitrile, and not produced with latex rubber, great for patients and users who may have an allergic reaction to latex-based products.
The thickness of the gloves helps decrease puncture accidents as well as unaware cuts from light pressure force or pricks. Thick enough to last for more procedures if needed without accidental exposure of skin to blood or other likely hazardous content. An extended wrist cuff protects your exposed areas up past your wrist. The gloves measure at a length of 9 inches long, long enough for most procedures - even procedures that may require the contact with drugs for chemotherapy.
If you are looking for gloves with aloe, you may be interested in the Aloetouch 3G Powder-Free Synthetic Exam Gloves, Latex Free.
Product Features and Benefits
- Textured Fingertips for Better Grip
- Provided Non-Sterile
- Made of Latex-Free Material
- Easily Identifiable Violet Blue Color
- Meet ASTM D6978-05 for Protection Against Chemotherapy Drugs
- Thick Gloves for Less Chance of Tear and Penetration
- Extended Wrist Cuff
- Manufacturer: MedLine
- Product SKU: MDS6800, MDS6801, MDS6802, MDS6803, MDS6804
- Accelerators: Yes
- Chemo: Yes
- Coated: No
- Color: Violet Blue
- Cuff: Beaded
- Finger Thickness: 3.6 Millimeters
- Latex Free: Yes
- Length Inches: 9.5 Inches
- Material: Nitrile
- Palm Thickness: 2.8 Millimeters
- Powder: No
- Size: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Sterile: No
- Texture: Fingertip
- Additional Information
Manufacturer MedLine Color Dark Blue Powdered Powder Free Sterility Non-Sterile Surface Textured Fingertips Thickness 2.8 mil
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!