Customers Also Bought
Featuring quad support, you will never have to search for a wall or chair on which to lean your cane. Simply remove your old cane tip and slip on the Self Standing Cane Tip.
Being made of a sturdy, rubberized material, this non-slip cane tip adds stability for cane users and does not leave black marks on floor surfaces.
Not only will the Self Standing Cane Tip allow canes to stand on their own, but it will provide the cane user with the utmost support, stability and safety.
Self Standing Cane Tip Features and Benefits
- Allows your cane to stand by itself.
- Fits all 3/4" and 7/8" cane shafts.
- Increases stability.
- Sturdy, non-slip rubberized material.
Self Standing Cane Tip Specifications
- Product Number: A70800.
- Length: 2.65 inches.
- Width: 4.75 inches.
- Height: 4.75 inches.
- Weight: 0.62 pounds.
- Size: Quad.
- Color: Black.
- Application: To make canes self-sustainable and increase user stability.
- Manufacturer: Carex.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history
- I find these cane tips very useful for keeping canes freestanding and upright, so that I can use both hands
- The rubber in the center wears out and is punctured by the cane, necessitating periodic replacement of the cane tips, It stops being freestanding when the tip wears out