Customers Also Bought
Selan Zinc Oxide Barrier Cream provides a layer of protection for the skin against various irritants that may cause rashes, pressure ulcers or general itchiness and discomfort. It is commonly used in preventing or even treating diaper rash caused by incontinence. However the skin care treatment can also be used not only as a barrier cream, but also as a moisturizer or protectant, making it versatile and a great addition to any beauty regime.
SpanAmerica Selan Barrier Cream with Zinc Oxide absorbs quickly into the skin for fast and instant moisture and protection and leaves no greasy or oily residue behind. The fresh clean skin is then strengthened to withstand pressure and irritation. The cream contains no petrolatum, allowing it to fully absorb into the skin. This allows it to protect the skin without getting in the way of diaper absorption or leaving residue on clothing or other person items. The barrier cream is available in small eight milliliter packets for easy mobility. They can be tossed into a purse or bag to be used anywhere, anytime. It is also available in a four or sixteen ounce bottle.
Product Features and Benefits
- Use as Moisturizer, Protectant or Barrier Cream
- Does Not Interfere with Diaper Absorption
- Prevents and Treats Diaper Rash
- Absorbs Quickly
- No Residue
- Manufacturer: Span America
- Volume: 8 mL, 4 oz, or 16 oz
- Consistency: Cream
- Ingredient List: Purified Water USP, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitol USP, Dimethicone, Glycerol Monostearate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Lanolin USP, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Quaternium-15
- Product ID: PJSZC04012, PJSZ08144
- Additional Information