Now you can offer your skin even more protection from the irritations associated with adhesives with the Securi-T No Sting Barrier Wipes by Hollister. Each wipe comes as an individually wrapped unit to offer greater convenience. Just open, wipe, and discard -- it's that easy. The no-sting, non-irritating formula reduces discomfort.
When to Use
Use the Securi-T No Sting Barrier Wipe for sensitive skin, rashes, or other complications from adhesives, or to increase the security of the ostomy appliance.
- The Hollister No Sting Wipes are for those who experience adhesives on their skin on a regular and frequent basis.
- It is also for those who need extra tack (or stickiness) to help with ostomy pouch adhesion.
How It Helps Soothe Skin Irritations
- It forms a barrier between adhesives and the skin.
- The Securi-T 202400 dries to a wet tack.
- It contains soothing ingredients.
How to Apply
- Rub one of the Securi-T Barrier Sting Wipes over the affected area.
- Let dry to a wet, sticky tack.
- Place the barrier on the sticky film.
Features and Benefits
- Added Layer of Protection for the Skin
- Helps Increase Adhesion
- Reduces or Eliminates Stinging Sensations
- Specially Formulated to Not Cause Irritations
- Dries to a State of Tackiness
- Brand: Securi-T
- Manufacturer: Hollister, formerly by Genairex
- Units/Box: 50
- Uses: Ostomy Application
Manuals and Documents
The Cycle of Unhealthy Skin (2:06 minutes)