Customers Also Bought
Secure Two Hand Grip Gait Belt is an aide for safe ambulation of mobility patients. These medical gait belts are designed to prevent caregiver injuries when assisting patients while transferring from a bed or wheelchair. They can also be used as a walking belt to safely move a patient from one area to another. A quick release buckle makes set up fast and easy. Two horizontal hand grips provide a secure handhold for the caregiver. This transfer belt may be machine washed and carries a one year warranty from the manufacturer--Personal Safety Corporation.
Product Features & Benefits
- Constructed with durable nylon.
- Ultra-strong stitching.
- Two hand grips provided for caregiver.
- Quick release plastic buckle.
- Gait belt for elderly.
- Transfer belt with handles.
- Product Numbers: SGB2H-60B.
- Width: 2 Inch.
- Length: 60 Inch.
- Colors: Yellow and Black.
- Material: Nylon Webbing.
- Hand Grips: Two fixed horizontally.
- Brand: Secure Safety Solutions.
- Manufacturer: Personal Safety Corporation.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year.
Manuals and Documents
- Secure SGB2H-60B EZ Release Buckle Gait Transfer Belt Instructions offers use and care information.
- Gait Belt Fact Sheet contains information about the purpose of this fall protection product and the prevention of injuries to the patient and caregiver.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!