Customers Also Bought
Secure Transfer Walking Gait Belt with 6 Caregiver Hand Grips comes with six handle grips for caregiver support. Manufactured by Personal Safety Corporation, these transfer belts are designed to protect the health of caregivers when assisting mobility patients. Caregivers are able to help transfer patients from sitting to standing with reduced risk of back injury. Both walking belts come with six hand grips, 2 horizontally placed and 4 vertically attached. Select between the plastic EZ release buckle or the high tensile metal buckle. This mobility device is constructed to be durable.
Product Features & Benefits
- Gait belt with 6 hand grips.
- Transfer belts with handles.
- Gait belt for elderly.
- Medical gait belts.
- Wide belt surface is more comfortable to the patient.
- Four vertical and two horizontal hand grips provide more points of leverage.
- Safely transfer mobility patients.
- Product Numbers: STWB-52, STWBM-60G.
- Width: 4 Inch.
- Length: 52 or 60 Inch.
- Waist Size Ranges: 28 to 50 Inch or 30 to 54 Inch.
- Colors: Blue and Black or Gray and Black.
- Belt Buckle: Plastic EZ Side Release or High Tensile Metal Slide Buckle.
- Hand Grips: 6.
- Brand: Secure Safety Solutions.
- Manufacturer: Personal Safety Corporation.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year.
Manuals and Documents
- Secure STWB-52 EZ Release Buckle Gait Belt Instructions provides use and care information.
- High tensil Metal Buckle Gait Belt STWBM-60G Instructions contains information about the proper use of this ambulatory device.
- Gait Belt Fact Sheet contains information about the purpose of this fall protection product and the prevention of injuries to the patient and caregiver.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!