Customers Also Bought
Growth Charts by Seca are a fast and convenient way to track scaling and measurements for children. They come in blue for boys and pink for girls.
These growth charts can be used to track:
- head circumference
- Body-Mass-Index percentiles
Measurements on the chart are tracked by age.
The growth charts can be used to plot newborns up to 36 months on the 405G and 405B charts. They can also be used to track children from two to 20 years on the 406G and 406B charts.
The 407 chart is a new recommendation for breast-fed infants based on World Health Organization standards.
Seca Growth Charts cover up to 24 months. There are 100 sheets per pad. The charts are packaged and sold individually.Seca Growth Chart Features and Benefits
- Fast and Convenient to Track Measurements for Children
- Tracked by Age
- 405 Charts for Newborns Up to 36 Months
- 406 Charts for Two to 20 Years
- 407 Recommended for Breast-Fed Infants Based on World Health Organization Standards
- Blue for Boys and Pink for Girls
- Covers Up to 24 Months
- 100 Sheets Per Pad
- Packaged and Sold Individually
- Item Number: 405G, 405B, 406G, 406B, 407G, 407B
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!