Customers Also Bought
Who Uses This Product? Doctors, medical staff, and forensic professionals who need precise weight measurements for patient care.
Why Give It a Try? This electronic scale is highly accurate when calculations necessitate down to the gram calculations.
Seca 856 Digital Organ Scale With Stainless Steel Cover Overview
Seca 856 Digital Organ Scale is heavily relied on by doctors and medical staff to control patient care. The Seca Stainless Steel Organ Scale controls food intake and monitors urine output. Forensic laboratories and medical professionals require succinct measurements for reports and surgical procedures, and they use the Seca Stainless Steel Organ Scale to weigh organs and body tissue. The Seca 856 weighs wet and dry materials up to 11 pounds with 1-gram graduation to ensure detailed weight measurements.
Accurate Weight Measurements
This pre-calibrated scale displays correct weight measurements within seconds. The weight is to the gram for precise measurements.
Stainless Steel Top
Stainless steel keeps the scale from rusting to preserve scale when it weights wet objects. It wipes down easily to clean and disinfect after each use.
Tare and Pre-Tare Functions
These functions allow the user to save container weights and deduct them from the total weight.
Automatic Power Swith-Off
This economy feature saves the battery life and will turn off automatically within 30 seconds when unused. If items are on the scale, this feature will activate this feature after 3 minutes..
856 Product Functions
- Kilograms to Pounds Switch-Over
- Automatic Switch-Off
- Confiderm Nitrile Exam Gloves protect the hands and prevent cross-contamination when staff is weighing items.
- PDI Super Sani-Cloth Germicidal Wipes provides a quick and easy disinfectant wipe to sanitize the scale after each use.
- Huggies Little Snugglers Preemies are gentle against newborn skin for premature babies weighing less than 6 pounds.
- Manufacturer: Seca
- Product Number: 856
- Product Weight: 4.19 Pounds
- Weight Capacity: 11 Pounds
- Weight Measurements: Pounds/Kilograms
- Accuracy: ± 0.3 %
- Batteries: (4) AAA 1.5V
- Materials: Stainless Steel (Cover), Plastic (Base)
- Declarations of Conformity: 2014/30/EU, 2011/65/EU
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited Warranty
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information