Customers Also Bought
Sage Comfort Shield Barrier Cream Cloths provide a comfortable barrier against the skin for protection against incontinence-related irritation. Sage Barrier Cream Cloths are hypoallergenic and unlike some barrier creams, this formula does not come in a tube, but in an easy-to-use barrier cream cloth, it also does not dry with a sticky film on the skin.
Product Features and Benefits
- Gentle and Non Irritating
- Easy-to-Remove Barrier
- Dimethicone Convenient Cloth
- Helps Healthcare Providers Monitor Patient Skin Conditions
- Ideal for Sealing out Moisture
What are Perineal Wipes?
This wipe provides a protective barrier on the skin, which helps patients and caregivers monitor skin conditions and irritations. It is a recommended treatment to ease incontinence skin irritation.
Active Ingredient Dimethicone 3% as a skin protectant
Inactive IngredientsWater, glycerin, PPG-15 stearyl ether, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, stearic acid, aloe barbadensis gel, stearyl alcohol, chlorhexidine gluconate, hydroxyethyl cellulose, methylparaben, propylparaben barrier cloths: cellulose fiber/polyester (PET) fiber.
How to Apply a Barrier Wipe
This wipe is designed as a no-rinse cleanser for patients with incontinence. Simply wipe the soiled area and allow the skin to dry. This is ideal for the elderly and patients who experience incontinence.
How Often Should the Perineal Area be Cleaned?
Perineal cleanliness and care should be done daily, especially for those who experience incontinence. At least once or twice a day can help keep the skin clean and prevent irritation.
Warnings and Precautions
- For External Perineal Use Only
- Keep Out of Reach from Children
- If Ingested, Seek Medical Help
- Avoid Contact with Eyes
- Manufacturer: Comfort Shield
- Brand: Sage
- Product Numbers: 7905, 7502, 7503
- Sizes: 8-1/2 x 8-1/2 Inch, 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 Inch, 8 x 8 Inch
- Latex-Free: Yes
Manuals and Documents
- Product Brochure contains use and care instructions
Sage Products Comfort Shield Barrier Cream Cloths Video (2:05 minutes)
- Additional Information