Customers Also Bought
SafetyGlide Insulin Syringe with Needle is a Safety Syringe and Needle designed for diabetes treatment. Manufactured by Becton Dickinson under the brand name of SafetyGlide, these Insulin SafetyGlide Needles help protect patients and caregivers from accidental needle sticks. Equipped with a shielding mechanism that slides up and down the needle, the SafetyGlide Insulin Syringes and Needles lock in the safe position covering the needle tip after the needle has been used. The BD SafetyGlide Insulin Syringe and Needle is disposable after use.
SafetyGlide Insulin Syringes and Needles Features & Benefits
- Syringe and needle combination.
- Permanently attached needles.
- needle shielding mechanism pre-attached..
- Protects patients and caregivers from accidental needle sticks.
- Sharp stainless steel needle.
SafetyGlide Insulin Syringes and Needles Specifications
- Volume: 1 mL or 1 cc, 1/2 mL or 1/2 cc, 0.3 mL or 0.3 cc.
- Gauge Size Options: 29 Gauge, 30 Gauge or 31 Gauge.
- Needle Length Options: 5/16 Inch or 1/2 Inch.
- Application: Insulin Safety Syringe with Needle.
- Needle Material: Stainless Steel.
- Needle Point Style: Beveled Tip.
- Needle Style: Detachable.
- Wall Type: Regular Wall.
- Syringe Material: Plastic.
- Safety Feature: Safety Needle.
- Syringe Connection: Luer Lock.
- Brand: SafetyGlide.
- Manufacturer: BD Becton Dickinson.
- UNSPSC Code: 42142609.
- HCPCS Codes: A4206.
- SafetyGlide Insulin Syringe with Needle Product Numbers: 305930, 305932, 305934, 305935, 305937.
Manuals and Documents
- Specifications for BD SafetyGlide 6mm insuline syringe
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BD Becton Dickinson
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!