Skil-Care 301101 Safety Vest Restraint for Elderly
Skil-Care Safety Vest is used for patients that require restraint to prevent injury while in a bed or wheelchair. This wheelchair safety harness also provides a reminder to patients with memory disorders or dementia not to leave the wheelchair or bed without caregiver assistance. This wheelchair chest harness offers waist support for the patient. Manufactured by Skil Care, this bed safety vest is easy to apply. The straps secure behind the wheelchair or to the bed frame, out of the patient’s reach. Bindings for the safety vest are color coded for proper size and fit. These harness restraints are made of durable poly weave fabric. They may be machine washed and dried.
Product Features & Benefits
- Soft restraints for patients.
- Offers patients protection as vest restraints in hospitals or homecare.
- Machine washable.
- Easy to attach to wheelchair frame or bed frame.
- Product Numbers: 301101, 301102.
- Sizes: Small and Medium.
- Material: Poly weave.
- HCPCS Code: E0980.
- Manufacturer: Skil-Care.
Product Manuals & Documents
- Skil-Care Safety Vest offers information for the safe use and care of this bed and wheelchair safety device.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Skil-Care Rx Type Restraint
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!