Other Magellan product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Magellan Hypodermic Safety Needles are ultra-sharp Safety Needles that are anti-coring. The Magellan Safety Needle protects caregivers from accidental needle sticks. These hypodermic safety needles are tri-beveled to provide sharpness for easier insertion and less patient trauma. The Magellan Hypodermic Safety Needles provide easy one-handed safety activation. The safety shield is integral to the hub and needle and is not removable. The Needle Safety Sheath is self-leveling, allowing for easy one handed recapping. This recapping method is the only acceptable OSHA approved recapping method. The recapping can take place by multiple methods, employing only a finger, thumb or fixed surface. Manufactured by Kendall, Magellan Hypodermic Safety Needles are made with a plastic hub and stainless steel needles. The unique Magellan safety needle sheath design and ultra-durable shield ensure the needle remains protected even under the most extreme circumstances.
Kendall Magellan Hypodermic Safety Needle Features & Benefits
- Ultra-sharp, tri-beveled needles.
- Anti-coring needles.
- Self-leveling needle sheath.
- Minimizes trauma to muscle tissue for smooth medication delivery.
Kendall Magellan Hypodermic Safety Needle Specifications
- Needle Gauge Options: 18 Gauge, 19 Gauge, 20 Gauge, 21 Gauge, 22 Gauge, 23 Gauge or 25 Gauge.
- Needle Length Options: 5/8 Inch, 1 Inch or 1-1/2 Inch.
- Application: Hypodermic Safety Needle.
- Hub Material: Plastic.
- Needle Construction: Stainless Steel.
- Safety Feature: Safety Sheath/Safety Shield.
- Hub Type: Luer Lock.
- Latex free.
- Packing: Softpack.
- Manufacturer: Kendall.
- Brand: Monoject Magellan.
- UNSPSC Code: 42142523.
- HCPCS Code: A4215.
- Kendall Magellan Hypodermic Safety Needle Product Number: 8881850210, 8881850815, 8881850910, 8881850915, 8881850015, 8881850158, 8881850110, 8881850115, 8881850210, 8881850215, 8881850358, 8881850810, 8881850310, 8881850510, 8881850558, 8881850810.
Kendall Magellan Safety Needles Additional Information
- Additional Information