Other Rusch product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Tiemann Coude Tip Catheters are constructed with PVC Silicone by Teleflex Medical. Formerly known as Rusch Tiemann Coude Tip Catheters, The Teleflex Tiemann Coude Tip Catheters are Intermittent Catheters for single use and are sterile packaged. Equipped with 2 staggered eyes, Tiemann Coude Tip Catheters have a solid tip that is curved. The shaft is relatively stiff to help ease the Catheter tip up the urethra to the bladder.
Tiemann Coude Tip Catheters Features & Benefits
- Coude tip is helpful in negotiating difficult catheterization.
- A notch is provided on the catheter funnel to indicate the tip position.
- Flexible curved tip but pliable shaft to help ease catheterization.
Tiemann Coude Tip Catheters Specifications
- Tiemann Coude Tip Catheter Product Numbers: 221800120, 221800140, 221800160, 221800180, 221800200, 22180022, 22180024, 221800120, 221800140, 221800160, 221800180, 221800200, 22180022, 22180024.
- French Sizes: 12 to 24.
- Length: 16 Inch.
- Single Use.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: Teleflex Rusch.
- Additional Information