Customers Also Bought
FLOCATH QUICK Male Hydrophilic Intermittent Catheter is manufactured by Teleflex Rusch. Respected in the medical supply industry for their catheters, Teleflex Rusch is also known for a broad range of invasive and noninvasive, disposable or reusable devices for urology care products. This Rusch FLOCATH Quick Hydrophilic Catheter comes in an integrated package containing a hydrophilic-coated flexible PVC Catheter and a sterile saline solution pouch. The FLOCATH Intermittent Catheter glides easily into the urethra after being activated by the 0.9% sterile saline solution. A patented sheath on the FLOCATH Catheter maintains and protects this sterile catheter during insertion, and facilitates sterile catheterization techniques without additional gloves or messy gels.
FLOCATH Quick Hydrophilic Intermittent Catheter Features & Benefits
- Easy opening and handling tab to assist those with loss of dexterity.
- Self-adhesive patch on the back of the package allows adherence to surface to free both hands.
- Ultra smooth eyelets provide maximum comfort upon insertion and removal.
- 90% less friction during insertion or withdrawal for less pain.
FLOCATH Quick Hydrophilic Intermittent Catheter Specifications
- Hydrophilic coating.
- Integrated package includes catheter and sterile saline solution pouch.
- Size Range: 6 French - 16 French.
- Latex Free.
- HCPCS Code: A4353
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Teleflex Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!