Customers Also Bought
Rusch Belly Bag is now manufactured by Teleflex and is a latex-free Drainage Bag that improves dignity, mobility and quality of life for Urinary Patients. Manufactured by Rusch, these Urinary Bags are worn at the waist to keep patients dry and clean. Rusch Drainage Bags can be worn around the abdomen under clothing because the Teleflex Medical's Rusch Belly Bag is a Urinary Drainage Bag that features a soft backing so that it doesn't chafe the skin. Because the Rusch Belly Bag fits around the abdomen it eliminates the problems associated with leg and bedside bags including advertent catheter extraction and leg bruising. The Rusch Belly Bag comes complete and ready to use with an easy to fasten waist belt and an anti-reflux valve to prevent backflow. The Rusch Belly Bag can be worn by either male or female. Vitality Medical also carres Rusch Leg Bags that are worn on a urinary patient's leg.
Product Features & Benefits
- Rusch Belly Bag users can sleep with this Urine Bag and may wear it 24 hours daily.
- Equipped with quick release buckle.
- Designed to work with an indwelling foley or suprapubic catheter.
- Sterile urine collection bag.
- Rusch Drainage Bags can be used by men or women.
- Rusch Belly Bag (product ID # RUSB1000)
- Sold by each or box of 10.
- Rusch Belly Bag Capacity: 1000cc
- Versions: Belly Bag, Belly Bag with 24 inch coiled tube, Belly Bag with sample port.
- Rusch Belly Bags only work with internal catheters.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Teleflex Medical Sub Brand Rusch
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow big are the waist belts I'm on Belly Bags?(I'm 36,38,40)
Also how can you connect them, mine has a thin blue tube coming out of my back with a valve type connection to a bigger clear tube that is an intregal part of bagQuestion by: Tom on Mar 30, 2016 7:48:31 AMThe belts are measured to fit a 52-inch waist. Connection instructions are included with every order.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 25, 2016 2:38:00 PM
Based on your history
I can now wear shorts because it is so discreet and comfortable and can also
go to the beach or pool. No more leg bags!