Other Rusch product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Urinary Drainage Bags are Bedside Drainage Bags that have a capacity of 2000 mL. These Urine Bags are equipped with an anti-reflux valve, sample port, plastic hook hanger and latex bottom outlet. Two options are available: one Drainage Bag comes with a 48 Inch length tube while the other Bedside Bag is an economy drainage bag without tubing. Both Urinary Drainage Bags have a center entry and a bottom outlet. Manufactured by Teleflex, formerly Rusch, Urinary Drainage Bags are made with high grade PVC and are packaged sterile.
Teleflex Rusch Urinary Bedside Drainage Bags 2000mL Features & Benefits
- Vented drainage bags.
- 390000 version is equipped with latex bottom-outlet tube.
- 390060 version has a push pull valve.
- Anti-reflux valve included.
Teleflex Rusch Urinary Bedside Drainage Bags 2000mL Specifications
- Teleflex Rusch Urinary Bedside Drainage Bags 2000mL Product Numbers: 390000, 390060.
- Volume Capacity: 2000 mL or 2000 cc.
- Application: Urinary Drainage Bag.
- Material: Vinyl.
- Fastener Type: Hook Hanger.
- Single use.
- Prop 65: Yes.
- Manufacturer: Teleflex Medical.
- Brand: Rusch.
- HCPCS Code: A4357.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Teleflex Medical Sub Brand Rusch
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Shipping & Returns
Based on your history
- 48 inch long tubing, dual plastic hangers, good price
- Could it be made to empty quicker