Customers Also Bought
The Rusch Silicone 2-Way Foley Catheter, by Teleflex Medical, is made of 100 percent silicone to make it easier for those who are sensitive to latex. These foley catheters are made to be inserted into the bladder with better ease and less pain than latex catheters and will typically create less irritation to the urethra. They produce less friction, thereby making catheterization a smoother process for the patient. There is a dual insertion tube at the end of the catheter and each tube has a separate lumen. One lumen goes all the way through where it opens to a double eyelet tube ending. The other lumen is to inflate a balloon after the catheter is inserted. The balloon is filled with sterile water so it fixes the catheter in place. The Rusch Silicone 2-Way Foley Catheters are 40cm ( just under 16 inches) long.
Rusch Silicone 2-Way Foley Catheter Features and Benefits
- The catheters are easier to insert than latex.
- They typically produce less incidents of irritation to the urethra.
- The 2-way openings allow both urine to flow out the tube and a balloon to be inflated into the bladder.
- Each catheter openings have separate lumens.
- Being 100 percent silicone, they have lower incidents of encrustation and blockage rates.
- Each catheter size is color coded.
- Each catheter is sterile and individually packaged.
Rusch Silicone 2-Way Foley Catheter Specifications
- Manufacturer Numbers: 170605160, 170630180, 170630200, 170630220
- Manufacturer: Teleflex Medical
- Brand: Rusch
- Catheter Type: Foley 2-Way
- Material: 100 Percent Silicone
- Balloon Size: 5cc, 30cc
- Length: 40cm
- HCPCS: A4344
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A