Wood Walking Cane by Carex is a Round Handle Cane, employing the basic design for a wood walking cane. This cane provides additional support and can help improve balance when walking. Using a cane will help to reduce stress and pain of lower limbs by shifting the body weight to the arms and upper body. When choosing a Wooden Walking Cane, remember that it must be fitted properly for your height and condition. The height of this wood cane is 36 inches. The tip size has a 1inch diameter.
Wooden Walking Cane Features
- The Handle Shape is Round
- The Finish to The Cane is Black
- The Shaft Diameter is 1 Inch
Wooden Walking Cane Specifications
- Carex Wood Walking Cane Product Number: A783C0.
- Diameter: 1 inch.
- Height: 36 inch.
- Weight: 0.8 pounds.
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds.
- Handle Type: round hook.
- Materials: Wood.
- Color: Black.
- Tip Diameter: 1 inch.
- Folding: No.
- Manufacturer: Carex.
- UPC: 023601115201.
- HCPCS Code: E0100.
- Carex Wooden Cane Warranty: Limited Lifetime.
Carex Wood Canes Additional Information
- Walking Canes Usage Instructions offers usage instructions, cane adjustment and maintenance information.
- Cane Guidelines contains the following topics: What Are Canes Used For? How to Use Walking Canes, Walking Up Stairs, Walking Down Stairs, Cane Care and Maintenance, Replacing Cane Tips and HCPCS Codes.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsIs the tip included?Question by: sandra on Sep 18, 2017 10:50:00 AMThe tip is included with each order.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 17, 2017 9:26:00 AMHow long will it take to ship? And how much does the shipping cost?Question by: Sakota on Sep 9, 2017 2:25:00 AMWe have a variety of shipping time options available; they range anywhere from 1-2 day to 7-10 days. Shipping costs are subject to change and is based on a number of factors. If you'd like to know the shipping cost for one of our items, place it in the cart and go to our checkout page. A variety of shipping options are available, along with their prices.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 3, 2017 10:23:00 AM