Customers Also Bought
Rolyan Synthetic Cast Padding Overview
Rolyan Synthetic Cast Padding is a soft material that provides cushioning for a more comfortable experience. It features pliable material that easily conforms to every part of the body, including elbows and knees. And often, these areas feature bony prominences, and the material blunts them to reduce painful impact. Moreover, it allows freedom of movement, letting wearers live an active lifestyle.
Protouch Synthetic Cast Padding is thick to protect the area as it heals. The stretchable material causes localized pressure. This pressure is gentle yet effective in providing therapeutic compression and additional support.
Please consider our other cast supplies.
Features and Benefits
- Soft for Comfort
- Pliable for Mobility
- Thick for Protection
- Dulls Bony Prominences
- Conforms to the Body
- Porous for Breathability
- Minimizes Moisture
- Refrain from wrapping the bandage too tight.
- Remove wrap periodically to allow blood flow.
- Follow the caregiver’s instructions.
- If numbness or tingling occurs, unwrap it and gently rub the area.
- SEAL-TIGHT Polyvinyl Leg Cast Protector: watertight protection
- McKesson Fiberglass Cast Tape: strong and durable
- 3M Scotchcast Plus Cast Tape: for orthopedic casts
- Manufacturer: Performance Health
- Brand: Rolyan
- Product Number(s): A66133D, A66143D
- Application: Cast Padding
- Length: 4 Yards
- Width: 3 or 4 Inches
- Color(s): White
- Additional Information