Customers Also Bought
Personal Intermittent Catheter by Rochester Medical provides catherization patients with an easy insertable catheter. This Intermittent Catheter is manufactured with silicone and . The Personal Catheter® is significantly softer than ordinary plastic catheters. Advanced polymers provide smooth, nonstick surface. A firm silicone inner layer of the Personal Intermittent Catheter provides for ease of insertion. The soft silicone outer layer provides for cushioned comfort. The Personal Intermittent Catheter returns to original straight shape--even when stored in looped position. Four offset comfort-sized drainage eyes on this intermitent catheter are smaller to help the catheter pass smoothly over urethral tissue and maximize drainage. Rochester Intermittent Catheters are 100% latex-free and sterile. All Intermittent Catheters require a prescription. A Urethral Tray Kit with unisex pre-connected drain bag is also available from Rochester Medical.
Rochester Medical Personal Intermittent Catheter Features and Benefits
- Contains agent that reduces risk of infection.
- Gentle and comfortable insertion.
- Easy removal.
Rochester Medical Personal Intermittent Catheter Specifications
- Catheter Product Numbers: 63310, 63312, 63314, 63316, 63318, 61310, 61312, 61314, 61316, 61318, 62308, 62310 and Unisex Personal Intermittent Catheter Tray (63214) for the Unisex Catheter Tray.
- Intermittent Catheters that are Latex-free and PVC-free.
- Options: single sterile unit or Touchless Catheter Tray.
- Manufacturer: Rochester Medical.
- Origin: Made in the USA.
- HCPCS codes: A4351 and A4353.
- Additional Information