Customers Also Bought
Hydrophilic Personal Catheter by Rochester Medical are Hydrophilic Intermittent Catheters individually packaged with enclosed sterile water packet. These hydrophilic catheters make it quick and easy to prep in any setting while maintaining sterility. This Rochester Intermittent Catheter is designed for easy insertion as well as being gentle on urethral tissue. The hydrophilic coating allows this catheter to be virtually friction-free during insertion and removal. Intermittent Catheters require a prescription. Click the following link for Rochester Hydrophilic Touchless Catheters (63712 & 63714).
Rochester Medical Hydrophilic Personal Catheter Features and Benefits
- Enclosed in its own sterile water packet.
- Gentle and comfortable insertion.
- Easy removal.
Rochester Medical Hydrophilic Personal Catheter Specifications
- Catheter Product Numbers: 61610, 61612, 61614, 61616, 61618, 62608, 62610, 63610, 63612, 63614, 63616, 63712, 63714.
- Intermittent Catheters.
- Hydrophilic Coating.
- Options: single sterile unit or Touchless Catheter.
- Manufacturer: Rochester Medical.
- Origin: Made in the USA.
- HCPCS code: A4351.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Rochester Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!