Customers Also Bought
Restore Wound Cleanser by Hollister is a wound cleanser that helps to remove particulate matter and other debris from the wound bed. It is a superior, no-rinse alternative to saline and harsh antiseptic cleansers.
This wound cleanser protects against bacterial contamination and infection in skin tears, cuts and abrasions.
This no-rinse cleanser offers an anti-bacterial surfactant that removes particulate matter and other debris from the wound bed. As a mild surfactant, it gently lifts and removes debris and necrotic tissue from wounds.
Wounds that can be treated with this no-rinse cleanser include:
- chronic wounds
- traumatic wounds
- skin tears
The spray bottle for the no-rinse wound cleanser has convenient application with a pump sprayer. This feature allows the cleanser to place protectant evenly on the skin surface.
Restore Wound Cleanser by Hollister is non-toxic and has no antiseptic agents. It comes in 8 oz and 12 oz pump spray bottles. This wound cleanser is packaged for convenience individually and in cases of 12.Restore Wound Cleanser Features and Benefits
- Helps Remove Particulate Matter and Other Debris from Wound Bed
- Superior, No-Rinse Alternative to Saline and Harsh Antiseptic Cleansers
- Protects Against Bacterial Contamination and Infection
- Anti-Bacterial Surfactant Removes Particulate Matter
- Gently Lifts and Removes Debris and Necrotic Tissue
- Convenient Application with Pump Sprayer
- Places Protectant Evenly on the Skin Surface
- No Antiseptic Agents
- Sold in 8 Oz and 12 Oz Pump Spray Bottles
- Packaged Individually and in Cases of 12
- Item Number: 529975
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsIn what country is Restore Wound Cleaner manufactured?Question by: Cartnix on Apr 12, 2017 12:57:00 AMThe manufacturer has several locations in the U.S. and overseas. Many of its distribution centers are also located both within the U.S. and overseas.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Apr 12, 2017 12:07:00 PM
Based on your history