Customers Also Bought
Respironics Inlet Filters are designed for use with the Inspiration Elite, the Inspiration 626, and the MisterNeb Nebulizer. These filters are made by the same manufacturer as the nebulizers, ensuring optimal compatibility and consistency. These filters prevent contamination and should be replaced every six months. Filters should be changed immediately if the one in use gets wet or becomes clogged. Respironics Filters are sturdy, dependable, and can be purchased in bulk for a great value.
Features and Benefits
- Compatible With Inspiration Elite, Inspiration 626, and MisterNeb Nebulizer
- Made by the Same Manufacturer as the Compatible Nebulizers
- Prevent Contamination and Maintain Optimal Nebulizer Performance
- Available in Bulk for Convenience and Overall Value
Respironics Inlet Filter Instructions
- Lift the filter and remove it by twisting and pulling it directly up.
- Check the filter at least once per week.
- The filter should be replaced when it becomes discolored, typically every 6 months.
- Do not wash or reuse the filter.
- Put new filter in by twisting while pushing directly down where the original filter resided.
- Filter change process may vary depending on the nebulizer. Be sure to refer to nebulizer manual for details.
- Manufacturer: Respironics
- Product Number: 929-50
- Type: Inlet
- Height: 1½ Inches
- Base Width: 0.6 Inch
- Compatible With: Inspiration Elite, Inspiration 626, MisterNeb
- Color: White
- Change Frequency: 6 Months
- Other Change Indicators: Wet, Clogged, or Damaged
- Application: Filter
- UNSPSC Code: 42271806
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information