Customers Also Bought
Invacare Reliant 450 Battery-Powered Lift assists caregivers with difficult patient transfers to prevent injury to both caregiver and user. The Reliant 450 supports patients up to 450 pounds. It is made of durable steel and comes with two model choices. The first choice offers a power lift with a low base. The other choice offers the addition of a power opening low base feature for ease of use. The powered low base makes it easier to open legs when needing a wider footprint to create maximum stability for bariatric patients. Both versions slide underneath a bed to get this patient lift as close to the patient as possible.
Reliant 450 Patient Lift offers a padded swivel bar for additional support by rotating 360 degrees to get the best position. A wall-mounted charger holds a second battery (included) for easy and convenient charging. A low battery alarm sounds when a charge is needed. The Reliant 450 Power Lift operateds for 150 to 300 lifts per charge.
Invacare also manufactures a heavy-duty lift with a higher lifting capacity called the Reliant 600. There is also a stand-up lift to help patients transition from a sitting positoin to standing called the Get-U-Up. Accessories for the Invacare Reliant 450 Lift include the Full Body Sling and the Divided Leg Sling. These items are optional and connects to a six-point cradle hook-up to safely transfer patients from a bed to a wheelchair or to a shower or toilet.
Anatomy of a Reliant Lift
- Two 24V Rechargeable Batteries
- Wall-Mounted Charger
- Instructional Video
Features and Benefits
- Lowering Bar Swivels 360 Degrees
- Low Battery Alarm
- Manual Lowering in Case of Power Outage
- Included Secondary Battery w/ Wall-Mounted Charger for Backup
- Six-Point Hook-Ups for Slings
- Power-Base Option
- Supports Larger Patients
- Reliant 450 Hydraulic Lift Prevents Injury to Caregiver and/or User
- Product Number: RPL450-1, RPL450-2
- Width: 41 Inch (Open), 26.5 Inch (Closed)
- Length: 48 Inch
- Base Height: 4.5 Inch Under Bed
- Floor to Leg Clearance: 3 Inch
- Product Weight: 106 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Application: Powered Lift to Transfer To Assist Caregiver with Challenging Patient Lifts
- Casters: 3-Inch (Front), 5-Inch (Rear-Locking)
- Lifts Per Charge: 150 - 300
- Battery Charging Time: 6 Hours Maximum
- Battery Type: 24V Rechargeable
- Lift Material: Steel
- Slings: Compatible with R116 Full Body Mesh Sling
- HCPCS Code: E0635
- Manufacturer: Invacare
- Invacare RPL450 Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty - Lift, 1 Year - Electronics
Patient Lift Comparison Chart
Electrical Comparison Chart
Introduction to Full Body Hydraulic Lifts Video (8:16 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!