Re-Ply Stimulating Electrodes, manufactured by Kendall, are pig tail style, stimulating electrodes that are self-adherent. Uni-patch Electrodes are can be used, removed, repositioned, and reused for up to 15 days. These Stimulating Electrodes are designed for use with TENS, NMES, and FES units. These Pigtail Electrodes are composed of a durable, flexible gel with a carbon conductor.
Re-Ply Stimulating Electrodes Features and Benefits
- Can Easily be Repositioned
- Flexible Material Stays Comfortably in Place
Re-Ply Stimulating Electrodes Specifications
- Materials: Gel and Carbon
- Pig Tail Style
- Compatible with: TENS, NMES, and FES Units
- Product Numbers: EP84910, EP85040
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Very pleased to have a sight to order from and price is right. Thanks.