Customers Also Bought
RCF Soy Infant Formula No Added Carbohydrate is a Soy Infant Formula Base With Iron. RCF is intended for persons who are unable to tolerate the type or amount of carbohydrate in milk or infant formulas. This product has no added carbohydrate. Use RCF Soy Infant Formula under medical supervision.
RCF Soy Infant Formula No Added Carbohydrate Features and Benefits
- The only commercial infant formula available for seizure management in infants.
- Formulated to allow physician to prescribe type and amount of carbohydrate (that can be tolerated) with the assurance that other nutrient needs will be met.
- Soy protein isolate to avoid symptoms of cow's-milk-protein allergy or sensitivity.
- L-carnitine (3 mg/100 mL) and taurine (12 mg/100 mL).
RCF Nutrition Information Links
- RCF Nutrition Information contains details for vitamins, minerals, protein and calories.
RCF Unflavored Liquid
- RCF Concentrated Liquid / 13-fl-oz (384-mL) can / 12 ct
Water (88%), Soy Protein Isolate (5%), High Oleic Safflower Oil (3%), Soy Oil (2%), Coconut oil (2%). Less than 1% of the Following: Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Monoglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Carrageenan, Salt, L-Methionine, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Choline Chloride, Taurine, m-Inositol, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Niacinamide, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Beta-Carotene, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, and Cyanocobalamin.
Contains soy ingredients.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Abbott Nutrition
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDoubt: RCF formula is free of carbohydrates?
For the description of the nutrition information listed so.
What is true and if so, what type of carbohydrate and the amountQuestion by: Marcia on Aug 11, 2016 8:58:18 AMWe do not employ any medical professionals and therefore cannot answer any specific questions regarding this item. It's best in this case to contact your physician or a nutritionist for a clearer answer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Dec 5, 2016 8:48:00 AM
Based on your history