Customers Also Bought
Rapport Classic Vacuum Therapy Device for Erectile Dysfunction, manufactured by Owen Mumford, are user-friendly, quick and effective manual vacuum penis pumps. Providing non-drug therapy for erectile dysfunction, the Rapport Vacuum Therapy Device is non-invasive and has no contraindications with other medications. By increasing blood flow to the penis, an erection can be achieved within minutes. The included Rapport Rings can be used with or without the penis pump once an erection has been achieved in order to maintain the erection or avoid premature ejaculation.
Whether a medication side effect, medical condition, physical or non-physical condition, erectile dysfunction can complicate intimacy. Where other penis pumps may take a while to work, the Rapport Classic Vacuum Pump can help you achieve an erection in minutes so you don't have to sacrifice spontaneity for intimacy. This cost-effective method for the management of erectile dysfunction including psychological causes. This vacuum pump can be used in conjunction with other treatments to potentially enhance erections further.
Benefits of Vacuum Therapy
Vacuum Therapy is a safe and effective method to manage erectile dysfunction. Penile injections, urethral inserts, oral medication and implant surgeries can be incredibly invasive, have incredibly high costs, and severe side effects. The Rapport Vacuum Therapy Device simply draws blood into the penis and Rapport Rings trap the increased volume of blood in the penis, creating an erection in a safe manner.
Other Advantages of Vacuum Therapy
- Non-Drug Therapy
- Non-Invasive Therapy
- 95% success rate
- Therapy Increases Blood Flow which Can Reduce Build-up of Fibrous Tissue
How to Use
Included in the Rapport Classic Vacuum Pump System is a DVD that explains the straight-forward operation of the pump. Use the loading cone and lubricant to load the Rapport Ring onto the transfer sleeve. After attaching the loaded transfer sleeve, insert the penis into the cylinder and create a seal. The manual pump can be operated one-handed to quickly draw blood into the penis. Once a good erection has been achieved, removed the pump, leaving the Rapport Ring to maintain the erection up to 30 minutes for safety.
Recommended by the American Urology Association as a Safe and Effective Method to Manage Erectile Dysfunction
Features and Benefits
- Non-Drug Therapy with No Contraindications with Other Medications
- One-Handed Pump Operation is Simple and Easy to Operate
- Quick Results Allow for Spontaneity and Undiminished Intimacy
- Pressure Relief Valve for Safety and Quick Deployment of Rapport Ring Penile Rings
- Assorted Sizes of Rapport Ring Penile Rings Included Fit Most Men to Help Find the Appropriate Size
- System is Designed for Physical or Non-Physical Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
- Potentially Penile Blood Flow and Reduce Build-Up of Fibrous Tissue
- Manufacturer: Owen Mumford
- Product Number: SM2000
- Ring Sizes: 3 - 7
- Tube Diameter: 2 Inches
- Tube Length: 9 Inches
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year
Manuals and Documents