Customers Also Bought
Ranger Pool Lift is an economical lift manufactured by Aqua Creeks Products. This pool lift is ADA compliant. With a weight capacity of 350 pounds, the Ranger may serve most individuals. Designed to accommodate backyard pools as well as small hotel or motel pools, the Ranger Pool Lift is a reliable and durable lift. The low profile design makes this lift less intrusive than many pool lifts. The Ranger may be independently operated by the user, allowing full control of the lift with an easy to use remote. This pool lift offers additional anchor set backs to accommodate a variety of pool deck situations. A reverse configuration for this lift is also available for individuals who need to transfer from the right instead of the left side.
Aqua Creek manufactures other mobility pool lifts, including the EZ Lift, Pro Lift, Revolution Lift, and the Scout Lift. Replacement parts and accessories for your pool lift include the Pool Anchors, Slings and Parts, Lift Accessories, Covers, Control Boxes, and Remotes.
Ranger Pool Lift Features & Benefits
- Flip-up armrests.
- All stainless steel construction.
- Rechargeable battery with wall mount charger.
- Adjustable foot rest & lap belt.
- Water resistant push button remote control.
- Durable powder coat finish.
- Product Numbers: F-409RPL-AT1, F-411RPL-AT1, F-411RPL-AT1-EU, F-411RPL-R-AT1.
- Width: 23.44 Inch (EU 23.7 Inch).
- Height: 37.54 Inch. (EU 37.65 Inch; Reverse 37.71 Inch)
- Depth: 44.1 Inch. (EU 44.1 Inch; Reverse 45.13 Inch)
- Seat Height: 18 Inch.
- Weight: 120 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Minimum Anchor Setback: 14.5 Inch.
- Maximum Anchor Setback: 19 Inch.
- Maximum Water Draft: 9 Inch.
- Stainless Steel Construction.
- ADA Compliant.
- Manufacturer: Aqua Creek Products.
- Warranty: 2 year structural and electronics.
Manuals and Documents
- Pool Lift Brochure contains features and benefits.
- Pool Lift Selection Guide provides instructions for selecting the right lift for your specific needs.
- Pool/Spa Lift Profile Guide contains installation information.
- ADA Pool Lift FAQ's contains frequently asked questions and answers.
Ranger Pool Lift Review (1:33 minutes)
How To AT Anchor Install, Core drill Retro fit Pathfinder, Pro Pool, & Ranger (2:32 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!