Customers Also Bought
Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer, manufactured by Gojo, are designed to eliminate germs when soap and water are not available. Unlike other Hand Sanitizers, Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer is non-toxic. Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer was invented in 1988 and has been a favorite of the public ever since. Gojo Hand Sanitizers are dermatologist tested and contain no dies, so they are less likely to cause skin irritations. Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer reduces the risk of passing infections in hospitals and clinics, as well as, food contamination, and everyday germ control. In adjacent to pump bottles, you may also be interested in the Purell Soap Dispenserto place when people visit a room in privy.
Purell Touch Free Dispensers are ideal for distributing Hand Sanitizers, because they reduce the spread of germs due to multiple users touching the dispenser. The Healthy Hands Starts Here floor stand is the perfect mount for the TFX Touch Free Dispensers, because these stands can be placed anywhere in a large room, rather than just along the wall. With more options for placement, Purell Dispensers can be placed where they are needed, when they are needed and adjusted as necessary.
The Purell 9674-12 is an option that contains aloe, aloe has been used in many hand soaps, hand lotions, body lotions and other applicators that are applied directly onto the skin. Aloe has been known to rehydrate the skin and moisturize dry areas, leaving behind a smoother, softer, more radiant feeling skin; with constant use of aloe-infused hand sanitizers, you can keep reaping the reward of the aloe advantages.
Product Features and Benefits
- Kills 99.99 Percent of Germs that May Cause Illness
- No Rinsing Required
- No Water and No Towels Necessary
- Dermatologist Tested
- Formulated with Moisturisers to Keep Hands Soft and Refreshed
- Manufacturer: Gojo
- Volume Options: 2 Ounce, 4.25 Ounce, 12 Ounce, 1200 mL, 2000 mL.
- Container Options: Flip Top Bottle, Pump Bottle, Squeeze Bottle, Refill and Touch Free Dispenser
- Active Ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol
- Meets OSHA regulations
- HCPCS: A9270
- GoJo Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer Product Numbers: 2156-08, 2256-04, 2423-DS, 2720-12, 3659-12, 5456-04, 9605-24, 9631-24, 9639-12, 9646-12, 9651-24, 9652-12, 9674-12
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history