Customers Also Bought
The Recordable Voice Fall Monitor with Bed Pad and Pull String offers a recordable voice monitor that allows caretakers or residents to be able to hear different sounds rather than a monotone alarm. The alarm will sound off with a melody when the patient gets out of bed, calmly alerting the caregiver without scaring either person. Personalized messages can be recorded as well, alerting a resident that help is on the way. The DUAL Recordable Voice Fall Monitor and the Bed Sensor Pad come with a one-year warranty.
Fall Monitor with Bed Pad and Pull String Features and Benefits
- Record Your Voice for Patient Comfort
- Alarm Plays Soothing Sounds Instead of Monotone Alarm
- Reset Button Automatically Silences and Resets
- Battery Operated, But Can be Used with AC Adapter
Fall Monitor and Bed Sensor Pad Specifications
- Alarm Operates on 9V Battery
- AC Adapter Included
- Bed Pad Measures 10 x 30 Inches
- 1-Year Warranty on Both Monitor and Pad
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smart Caregiver
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!