Customers Also Bought
The Drive Medical Tamper Proof Magnetic Pull Cord Alarm is a patient safety device that can help prevent falls and improve overall safety. It can be easily mounted on a bed or wheelchair with a holster and mounting screws that are included. The alarm will alert caregivers when an individual attempts to exit a wheelchair or bed without assistance.
The Drive Medical 13603 Tamper Proof Magnetic Pull Cord Alarm features a magnetic sensor and a tamper-proof pull-cord. The alarm on this device is activated when the pull cord is detached from any direction from the magnetic pull-switch. For added flexibility, the pull-cord is adjustable from 28 inches to 58 inches and can be attached to a patients clothes with an alligator clip.
The Drive Tamper Proof Magnetic Pull Cord Alarm includes a convenient On/Off switch to shut the alarm off in case of a false alarm. You can also adjust the alarm's volume from 85 to 95 decibels and it requires one 9V battery. For other types of patient safety devices visit Patient Alarm Systems
- Manufacturer:Drive Medical
- 85-95 Decibels
- Alligator Clip Included for Attachment to Patient's Clothes
- Convenient On/Off Switch for Easy Activation-Deactivation
- Cord Adjusts From 18 Inches to 33 Inches
- Easily Mounted on Wheelchair or Bed
- One 9 Volt Battery Included
- Pull Switch Can Be Activated From Any Direction
- When Magnetic Pull Switch is Removed, Alarm is Activated
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- Owners Manual Contains Product Care and Use Information.
- Information Sheet Contains Product Information.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!