Customers Also Bought
The Drive Medical Pin Style Pull Cord Alarm is a deluxe pull-cord Safety Alarm System which monitors and signals when a patient has moved or changed positions. It features a self-contained clip that you can secure easily to a bed or chair. A pin-style activation cord is then connected to the device and tethered to the patient's clothing. This cord is also adjustable from 18 to 33 inches, and when it is disconnected or dislodged from the Drive Pin Style Pull Cord Safety Alarm, the device will activate an alarm to alert the caregiver.
The Drive Medical 13602 Pin Style Pull Cord Alarm is a cost-effective way to alert and notify staff members of patient's movements. It is available with two volume settings and you can adjust the volume to 85 decibels or 100 decibels. This alarm system can be deactivated with the on/off switch and requires a 9-volt battery, (included) or an AC adapter (adapter sold separately).
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Self-Contained Clip
- Alarm Easily Secures to a Bed or Chair
- Adjustable Activation Cord: 18 to 33 Inch
- Two Volume Settings: 85 Decibels or 100 Decibels
- One 9 Volt Battery (Included) or AC Powered (Not Included)
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- Owners Manual Contains Product Care and Use Information.
- Information Sheet Contains Product Information.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history