The Provon® NXT® Antimicrobial Lotion Soap by Gojo is a liquid hand cleanser packaged to refill NXT® Maximum Capacity™ Dispenser. This hand sanitizer has a key ingredient to eliminate harmful bacteria and germs that cause sickness through cross contamination. The NXT® Antimicrobial Lotion Soap includes chloroxylenol (PCMX), which, combined with its included conditioners, creates "broad-spectrum" activity to eliminate bacteria found on skin surfaces, according to Gojo .
This Gojo hand sanitizer is gentle on skin when it cleans. Dermatologist tested, Provon® Antimicrobial Lotion Soap is strong, gentle and comes with a light, pleasant smelling citrus fragrance. The sanitizing lotion soap comes in a 2000mL refill bag that can easily fit into the NXT® Maximum Capacity™ Dispenser. The refill bag maintains is sanitary condition due to Sanitary Sealed® process, which is said to "lock out" germs. The lotion soap refill bag comes with a new dispensing valve for each one ordered.
Provon® NXT® Antimicrobial Lotion Soap Features and Benefits
- NXT® refill bag is easy to place into the ProvonNXT® NXTNXT® Maximum Capacity™ Dispenser.
- It has a long-lasting soap capacity at 2000mL.
- Soap kills bacteria on the spot, drastically reducing cross contamination.
- It comes with a light citrus fragrance.
- Liquid soap comes with conditioners to keep the skin from drying
Provon® NXT® Antimicrobial Lotion Soap Specifications
- Manufacturer: Gojo Industries
- Manufacturer Number: 2218-04
- Active Antibacterial Agent: Chloroxylenol (PCMX)0.03 percent
- Volume: 2000mL
- Scent: Citrus
- Made for Provon® NXT® Maximum Capacity™ Dispenser(# 2215-08 Dove Gray)
- Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Coconut Acid,Oleic Acid, Sodium Sulfate, Ethanolamine, Cocamide DEA, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Soyamide DEA, Soyamidopropyl Betaine, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Fragrance (Parfum), DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triclosan, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 4 (CI 14700), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!