Provon Antimicrobial Lotion Soap by Gojo is a sanitizing solution to kill germs that commonly accumulate on hands and skin. After applying this liquid hand sanitizer it will kill most all harmful germs found on skin with its broad spectrum antimicrobial properties. The solution's active ingredient is Chloroxylenol (PCMX), a powerful antimicrobial agent that destroys harmful microorganisms directly and clears them from skin surfaces within seconds of application. The lotion soap includes 0.03 percent of PCMX.
Provone Lotion Soap is part of the Provon line of skin products and Antimicrobial Lotion Soap will provide the utmost sanitizing results balanced with a significant amount of moisturizer to keep skin smooth and healthy. A powerful skin cleanser, but also a moisturizer, the Provon Antimicrobial Lotion Soap will be gentle on the hands and leave a pleasant, citrus fragrance wherever used. The Antimicrobial Lotion Soap works to keep cross contamination at bay, especially if the skin is cut or irritated. The solution comes in a gallon pour bottle and personal use bottles as well. The gallon is commonly bought as a refill for stand-alone containers and not for the wall-mounted dispensers.
Provon Antimicrobial Lotion Soap Features and Benefits
- It includes an antimicrobial agent that kills most germs.
- The solution's moisturizers will leave skin soft and smooth.
- It leaves a pleasant, citrus fragrance.
- A small amount goes a long way.
Provon Antimicrobial Lotion Soap Specifications
- Manufacturer: Gojo Industries
- Antimicrobial agent: Three Percent of Chloroxylenol (PCMX)
- Fragrance: Citrus
- Color: Clear Amber
- Manufacturer numbers: 4216-04, 4301-48, 4303-12, 4213-12, 4212-10, 2218-04, and 2118-08
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!