Protekt Aire 2000 Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure Overlay System by Proactive Medical is the perfect pressure relieving mattress overlay system to prevent and treat pressure ulcers in bedridden patients. The 5" mattress overlay provides both alternating pressure and low air loss therapies in one convenient, high-grade pump.
Protekt Aire 2000 Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure Overlay System features an air flow dial to achieve the optimal level of patient comfort via a system of 17 individual bladders. The pump offers a 10 minute cycle time, as well as adjustable hanging brackets to secure it into place, making it a great choice for any hospital or care facility.
Protekt Aire 2000 Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure Overlay System Features and Benefits:
- Low Air Loss and Alternating Pressure Therapies in One System.
- Air Flow Dial to Obtain Custom Patient Comfort and Pressure Levels.
- Low Pressure Alarm.
- Adjustable Hanging Brackets.
- Hospital Grade UL Approved Power Cord.
- Kink Resistant Tubing.
- 16 Laser Air Holes to Keep Patient Cool and Dry.
- Removable Water Resistant, Non-Shear, Anti-Microbial Nylon Cover, Non-Skid Bottom Cover Prevents Slipping.
- CPR Valve Provides Rapid Deflation of Mattress.
Protekt Aire 2000 Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure Overlay System Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Proactive Medical
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Dimensions: 12" x 6" x 3.5"
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Warranty: 18 Month Warranty
- Product Number: 80020
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Proactive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsFor at home use, would this sit on a traditional box spring or on top of a traditional mattress?Question by: Lori Beene on Jan 8, 2018 9:05:00 PMThis is not an item we carry in our warehouse and therefore cannot accurately answer that question. We recommend contacting the manufacturer for clarification.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on May 8, 2018 8:59:00 AM