Customers Also Bought
Protekt 500 Gel Infused Foam Pressure Redistribution Mattress by Proactive Medical is a top-notch, revolutionary pressure relieving mattress that provides unprecedented pressure redistribution, rapid heat dissipation, as well as vast increases in breathability and support when compared with traditional foam. The patented VGPT (Visco Gel Polymer Technology) design is comprised of a unique open-cell Visco Memory foam infused with gel polymers, which provides clinical superiority as well as high quality patient comfort.
Protekt 500 Gel Infused Foam Pressure Redistribution Mattress features some of the best heat-reducing technology around. The VGPT technology allows air to pass through open cells, thereby channeling it away from the body instead of trapping it within the closed cells found in standard memory foam. The gel polymers cool while simultaneously eliminating static. This technology also allows the Protekt 500 to hold its shape better than the competition, all while perfectly redistributing pressure.
Protekt 500 Features and Benefits:
- Heel Slope Redistributes Pressure From Heel to the Entire Leg.
- Precision Cut Air Pockets Allows Deeper Submersion and Increased Air Circulation.
- Gel Infused Foam.
- Reduced Occurrence of Pressure Sores By Channeling Heat Away From the Body Significantly Faster Than Traditional Foam, Virtually Eliminating Perspiration.
- Superior Pressure Redistribution Is Delivered By Providing More Support and Less Cradling At Higher Levels of Compression, Redistributing Pressure Over a Large Surface Area Eliminating Static Fatigue.
- Protects Vulnerable Heel Area with the Patented Lure-Quilt Foam and a 30 Degree Slope Redistributing Pressure to the Entire Leg and Away From the Heel.
Protekt 500 Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Proactive Medical
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Warranty: 15 Year, Non-Prorated
- Product Numbers: 81051, 81052, 81053, 81054, 81055, 81056
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Proactive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!