Customers Also Bought
ProHeal protein supplement wound recovery formula is designed to promote wound healing by providing the nutrients necessary for the body to rebuild tissues. This product is made using a blend of collagen and whey protein to help promote effective absorption with little waste. This concentrated blend contains 15 grams of protein per fluid ounce and only contains 100 calories per serving. ProHeal liquid protein supplement is ready-to-use both orally as well as via feeding tubes. This product also comes in cherry flavor and has a nectar-like consistency. Additionally, DermaRite ProHeal protein drink is sugar-free and doesn't contain soy, lactose, or gluten, allowing it to be safely used with a wide range of individuals. Combine this product with Fibracol Plus collagen wound dressing which can help promote faster wound healing. Product comes in 30-ounce bottle or a 1-ounce ready-to-mix formula packet.
Protein and Healing
Protein is essential for all stages of wound healing. Protein helps to prevent prolonging inflammation at the site of the wound and even helps reduce the susceptibility of infection. Getting enough protein can be a challenge especially in the elderly whose lean body mass is decreased in their later years. Proteins are needed to create enzymes and perform bodily reactions necessary for healing. They also are needed to form replacement tissues as the wound heals. Protein needs vary depending on individuals and can be understood by consulting your doctor.
Product Features and Benefits
- Can Aid in the Dietary Management of Wounds
- Contains a Concentrated Blend of Collagen and Whey Protein
- Protein Mix Designed to Promote Absorption and Bioavailability
- Only 100 Calories per Serving
- Does Not Contain Soy, Lactose, and is Gluten and Suger Free
- Ready-to-Use Either Orally or by Feeding Tube
- Manufacturer: DermaRite Industries
- Item Number: PRO1000, PRO1000U
- Size: 30-Ounce Bottle, 1-Ounce Formula Packet
- Flavor: Cherry
- Application: Dietary Supplement
Manuals and Documents
- Product Brochure contains nutritional information.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!