Professional Portable Massage Chair with Wheel Bag, by Master Massage, is the perfect combination of lightweight portability and sturdy durability, making this chair a great choice for massage professionals, sports therapists, and massage therapy students alike. Its Aircraft Aluminum Frame construction weighs in at a meager 15.2 pounds, but can bare a weight capacity of up to 1,000 pounds, making it the perfect companion for giving massages outside of the office. Whether at conventions, festivals and fairs, labor and delivery suites, or office massage parties, the Professional Portable goes where you go with ease.
Professional Portable Massage Chair with Wheel Bag features a convenient luggage-style wheeled carrying bag to make portability smooth and efficient. The padded surface areas are layered with Master Massage's exclusive Small Cell Foam Cushioning, while every surface can be adjusted to accommodate each and every client's unique specifications. The Professional Portable is handcrafted with high-end materials and sustainable construction processes, including a royal blue Environmentally-Safe Powder Coat Finish. Also included is a session pouch for safe and convenient storage of things like eyeglasses and jewelry during massages.
Professional Portable Massage Chair with Wheel Bag Features and Benefits:
- Light But Tremendously Strong Aircraft Aluminum Frame.
- Exclusive Small Cell Foam Cushioning System.
- Royal Blue Upholstery and a No-Mar Finished Frame.
- Proper Adjustments on Every Cushioned Surface.
- Innovative Six-Way Adjustable Massage Chair Face Cradle.
- Cushioned Sternum Bolster.
- Luggage Style Wheeled Massage Chair Carry Case.
- "Massage Session Pouch" For Storing Eyeglasses and Jewelry.
- Frame with Eco-Friendly Electro Statically Powder Coated Finish.
Professional Portable Massage Chair with Wheel Bag Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Master Massage
- Color: Royal Blue
- Width: 20 Inches
- Length: 11 Inches
- Height: 43 Inches
- Weight: 15.2 Pounds
- Support Weight: 1,000 Pounds
- Foam: Exclusive Small Cell Foam, Higher Density Than Normal Foam
- Product Number: 46449
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Master Massage
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!