Customers Also Bought
Vomaris Wound Care Procellera Antimicrobial Wound Dressing is designed for use on superficial wounds, such as minor abrasions, irritations, scrapes, cuts, and blisters. This dressing can be used on patients in a medical facility or as part of in-home care. It provides a large spectrum of antimicrobial, non-antibiotic protection. It helps support the body's natural healing process, while reducing the risk of infection. This dressing contains an embedded blend of moisture-activated microcells with the elements of zinc and silver, applied in a dot-matrix pattern, which creates a highly effective electric field.
The Vomaris Procellera Wound Dressing has a self-stick, single-layer composite compilation. This single layer dressing protects against moisture and absorbs excess wound drainage to promote comfort during movement. This wound dressing is made for single-use and should NOT be applied with topical agents, such as ointments, creams, or enzymatic debriding products.
It is easy-to-apply, simply cleanse the wound with an appropriate wound cleanser, apply the dressing (dot-side facing the wound), and cover with a secondary dressing to secure in place and maintain a moist wound environment. It can remain in place for up to 7 days before a dressing change is required.
Product Features and Benefits
- Helps Maintain a Moist Wound Environment
- Prevents the Growth of Microorganisms
- Promotes Fast Wound Healing
- Ideal for Superficial Wounds
- Water-Resistant, Self-Stick Dressing
- Absorbs Excess Wound Drainage
- Broad-Spectrum Antimicrobial Protection
- Manufacturer: Vomaris
- Brand: Procellera
- Product Numbers: R0101F, R020, R0205, R0808, R1212
- Sizes: 1 x 1 Inch, 2 x 2 Inch, 2 x 5 Inch, 8 x 8 Inch, 12 x 12 Inch
- Dressing Change Frequency: Up to 7 Days
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information