Customers Also Bought
The DJO Procare Quick-Fit Basic Knee Splint is designed to provide compression and support to the knee. It has a dual contoured design that makes sure the I-beam posterior is un-movable and keeps the medial/lateral in place. The Procare Quick-Fit Knee Brace helps keep the knee joint immobilized to assist with post-operative healing. This brace is easy-to-adjust, so you can configure the compression level to fit your needs. This knee brace is constructed with foam laminate with 3-inch elastic closure straps, which allows for easy adjustment.
How Does a Knee Brace Work?
Knee Braces are designed to support the knee while in pain or post-surgical healing. They are also used to prevent injuries during physical activity or for additional support while playing sports.
Product Features and Benefits
- Soft Laminate Construction
- Provides Compressive Support
- Allows for Immobilization of the Knee
- Adjustable to Provide a Correct Fit
- Manufacturer: DJ Orthopedics
- Product Numbers: 79-96014, 79-96016, 79-96019
- 79-96014 Size: Up to 29 Inch, Length: 14 Inch
- 79-96016 Size: Up to 29 Inch, Length: 16 Inch
- 79-96019 Size: Up to 36 Inch, Length: 20 Inch
- Color: Black and Gray
Manuals and Documents
- Product Brochure contains product brochure
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A