Other ProBasics product(s)
Customers Also Bought
ProBasics Value K1 Wheelchair by Invacare is a durable, high-quality wheelchair featuring flip-back, padded desk-length arms and elevated legrests to provide optimum comfort for the user. The durable, nylon upholstery is attractive and easy to clean, while the composite MAG wheels with maintenance-free bearings are strong enough to tackle most surfaces.
The ProBasics Value K1 Wheelchair is available with either a 16 inch-, 18 inch-, or 20 inch-wide seat to accommodate a wide range of individual sizes. Choose the ProBasics Value K1 today and add vitality to your life.
Vitality Medical also carries other items that would pair well with the ProBasics Value K1 Wheelchair, such as the Gel Foam Pressure Redistribution Wheelchair Cushion and the Oxygen Cylinder Carry Bag For Wheelchair.
ProBasics Value K1 Wheelchair Features and Benefits:
- Fip-Back, Padded Desk-Length Arms.
- Durable, Nylon Upholstery Is Easy to Clean.
- Composite MAG Wheels With Maintenance-Free Bearings.
- Allows User to Self-Propel Or Be Propelled By Caregiver.
- Padded, Elevating Legrests For Comfort.
ProBasics Value K1 Wheelchair Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Invacare
- Material: Steel
- Seat Width: 16", 18", 20"
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Height: 17.5"-19.5"
- Back Height: 17"
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Product Weight: 43 lbs
- Warranty: 5 Year Crossbrace & Welds, 1 Year Upholstery & Wheel Locks
- PBEC03FR, PBEC04LR, PBEC09FR, PBEC10LR, PBEC11FR, PBEC12LR
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!