Other ProBasics product(s)
Customers Also Bought
ProBasics Transformer Wheelchair by Invacare is a high-grade, dual-purpose, single-axle K4 wheelchair that easily converts from a self-propelled wheelchair to a compact transport chair. The lightweight, black, woven nylon upholstery offers comfort and durable support, with an accessory pouch sewn onto the back for added convenience.
The ProBasics Transformer Wheelchair comes complete with two sets of lightweight wheel locks for both self-propelled and transport modes, as well as flip-back desk-length arms with padded armrests. The footrests include heel loops and composite footplates for added user security.
ProBasics Transformer Wheelchair Features and Benefits:
- Flip-Back Desk-Length Arms With Padded Armrests.
- Lightweight, Black, Woven Nylon Upholstery With Accessory Pouch Sewn On Back.
- Footrests Include Heel Loops and Composite Footplates.
- Fold-Down Back With Easy-Release Paddles.
- Detachable, Flip-Up Rear Anti-Tippers.
ProBasics Transformer Wheelchair Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Invacare
- Color: Blue Flame Finish
- Material: Aluminum
- Seat Width: 16", 18", 20"
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat to Floor Height: 19"
- Back Height: 16"
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs, 300 lbs (PB1920)
- PB1916 Weight: 31.8 lbs in Self-Propel Mode; 21.6 lbs in Transport Mode
- PB1918 Weight: 32.4 lbs in Self-Propel Mode; 22.4 lbs in Transport Mode
- PB1920 Weight: 33.8 lbs in Self-Propel Mode; 23.8 lbs in Transport Mode
- Warranty: 5 Year Crossbrace & Welds; 1 Year Upholstery & Wheel Locks
- Product Numbers: PB1916, PB1918, PB1920, PB191ELR
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A