Customers Also Bought
The McKesson Pro-Tech RTU Disinfectant Cleaner is a ready-to-use Liquid Disinfectant Cleaner that is formulated to disinfect hard, non-porous surfaces. Specifically designed for use in your home, hospitals, nursing homes, patient rooms, operating rooms, and ICU areas. You can apply this general purpose cleaner to sanitize any area that needs to be controlled from the hazard of cross-contamination. These areas include floors, walls, metal surfaces, stainless steel surfaces, glazed porcelain, glazed ceramic tile, chrome, brass, copper, laminated surfaces, baked enamel surfaces, bathrooms, shower stalls, bathtubs, cabinets, and plastic surfaces.
The Pro-Tech RTU (Ready to Use) Disinfectant Cleaner is a ready-to-use formula that is an effective bactericide, fungicide, and virucide that has a pleasant floral scent and is not made with natural rubber latex and is available in a one-gallon jug and also in a 32-ounce bottle. When using, make sure to pour the product into a spray bottle over a sink or tub basin to prevent accidental spilling. You can also use Latex/Nitrile/Vinyl Gloves to avoid the solution making contact with your skin. Small spills less than 1 gallon may be washed down a drain or cleaned up and disposed of into a sanitary sewer system. A large spill of 1 gallon or more should be contained and collected (by absorption or vacuuming) then disposed of properly. For plastic and painted surfaces, spot test the Pro-Tech Disinfecting RTU Cleaner on an inconspicuous area before using. You can also use this General Purpose Cleanser in the kitchen on counters, sinks, appliances, and stovetops. For surfaces that may be in direct contact with food, such as countertops, make sure to rinse the surface with potable water after disinfecting.
- General Purpose Cleaner
- Effective Bactericide, Fungicide and Virucide
- Formulated to Disinfect Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces
- Floral Scent
- Alcohol Based
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Product Designation: Ready-to-Use Disinfectant Cleaner. Hospital Type Class C.
- Form: Clear Blue Liquid
- Appearance: Pleasant Coppertone Fragrance
- Detergency: Excellent
- Deodorizing Capacity: Select Essential Oils in Combination with Antimicrobial Agents
- pH: 11.50 to 12.50
- Storage Stability: Excellent: Minimum Shelf Life - 3 Years
- Freeze Thaw Stability: Excellent - If Frozen, Thaw and Mix Well
- Weight Per Gallon: 8.42 to 8.50 Pounds / Gallon
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- Information Sheet Contains Product Information.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!