Pro-Tec Ankle Brace provides support and stability to help you recover from ankle sprains. This brace features a lace-up design to ensure a tight fit for improved support. In addition to aiding in the recovery of your ankle, the brace can also be used to prevent sprains and other common ankle injuries. For added comfort to the user, the brace uses a mesh fabric that is designed to breathe and the fabric is then filled with foam. Also, the stays in the brace are made of spring steel for better stability.
Pro-Tec Ankle Brace Features and Benefits
- Spring Steel Stays for Improved Stability
- Foam Filled Mesh Fabric for Comfort
- Aids in Prevention and Recovery of Common Ankle Injuries
- Product Number: 2200, 2201, 2202, 2203
- Color: Black
- Material: Mesh Fabric
- Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Men Shoe Sizes: 6-7, 7.5-10, 10-12.5, 13+
- Women Shoe Sizes: 5-7.5, 8-10.5, 11-13, 13.5+
- Manufacturer: Pro-Tec
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Pro-Tec Athletics
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!