Customers Also Bought
Pro-Phree is a Protein-Free Energy Module With Iron, Vitamins & Minerals. Pro-Phree Protein Free Energy Supplement provides nutrition support for infants and toddlers who require extra calories, minerals, and vitamins and/or protein restriction. Use Pro-Phree under medical supervision.
Pro-Phree Protein Free Energy Supplement Features and Benefits
- Protein-free to permit protein restriction or the addition of extra energy, minerals, and vitamins.
- L-carnitine (25 mg/100 g) and taurine (50 mg/100 g) to help supply amounts normally found in human milk and foods of animal origin.
- Approximately 49% of energy as fat to help achieve acceptable formula osmolality.
- 7.8% of energy as linoleic acid.
- Nutrient profile specifically designed for infants and toddlers. May be used by children and adults.
Pro-Phree Nutrition Information Links
- Pro-Phree Nutritional Information contains details for vitamins, minerals, protein and calories.
- Pro-Phree Nutrition Guide offers several pages of nutritional information about this Abbott Nutrition product line.
Pro-Phree Unflavored Powder
Pro-Phree Powder / 14.1-oz (400-g) Can / 6 ct
Corn Syrup Solids, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Soy Oil. Less than 2% of the Following: Calcium Phosphate, DATEM, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Taurine, m-Inositol, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, L-Carnitine, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Mixed Tocopherols, Calcium Pantothenate, Salt, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Beta-Carotene, Potassium Iodide, Biotin, Phylloquinone, Sodium Selenate, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin D3, and Cyanocobalamin.
Approximate Weights for Unpacked, Level U.S. Standard Dry Household Measures for Powder*
Household Measure (US) Weight (g) 1 Tbsp 8 1/4 Cup 30 1/3 Cup 40 1/2 Cup 60 1 Cup 120
* For most accurate results, Pro-Phree should be weighed on a scale that reads in grams.
Directions for Preparation and Use: Use Only As Directed by a Physician
Your baby's health depends on carefully following these directions. Proper hygiene, handling and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Failure to follow these directions could result in severe harm. Ask your baby's doctor if you need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and if you need to boil (sterilize) bottles, nipples and rings before use.
- Wash your hands, surfaces and utensils.
- Pour prescribed amount of water into a clean container.
- Add prescribed amount of Glutarex-2 powder (and other ingredients if recommended).
- Shake well for 10-15 seconds; if using a blender, mix no more than 5 seconds.
- Pour mixture into clean feeding cup or container; cap.
- Serve chilled. Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard.
Storage & Handling
- Once mixed, store bottles or container in refrigerator and feed to baby or child within 24 hours.
- Store unopened or opened can at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures.
- Use opened can contents within 1 month.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Abbott Nutrition
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!