Customers Also Bought
B Braun IV Gravity Administration Sets are available in 15 and 60 drop configurations with a universal spike and SPIN-LOCK needless connector. The purpose of an IV Gravity Administration Set is to effectively deliver fluids and medication to the patient through a primary intravenous line. Gravity administers the flow with a roller clamp for a controlled and steady infusion. This prevents accidental overflow of fluids and or medication.
The components in the IV Gravity Administration Set are hypoallergenic and are latex-free and DEHP-free.
Features and Benefits:
- Controls Infusion of Fluids and Medications
- Universal Spike
- Hypoallergenic, Latex-Free
- Intravenously Delivers Fluids and Medications
- Manufacturer: B. Braun
- Product Numbers (15 Drops): 352601, NF1150, NF1251, US3485, V1390, V1421-20, V1423, V1443
- Product Numbers: (60 Drops): NF1290, V1448
- Drip Rate: 15 Drops, 60 Drops
- Ports: None, 2, 3
- Application: Administration Set for Intravenous Fluid and Medication Delivery
- Quantity: Each, Case of 50
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Universal Spike: Yes
- DEHP-Free: Yes
- Additional Information
Manufacturer B. Braun
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history
- high quality, works smoothly