Customers Also Bought
Derma Science 83323 Primapad 2 x 3 Inch Non-Adherent Absorbent Pad is a sterile, six-square-inch petrolatum gauze dressing that can be used as a surgical, skin graft or abrasion type dressing, but can also be used for burns and wound packing. The pads are non-adherent but are able to stay on the skin for a long time. The soft, perforated film allows fluid to be absorbed while also circulating air through the bandage and the wound site for better healing. If necessary this gauze dressing can be used as a primary dressing whenever a little more protection is necessary. Although the gauze offers up to six square inches of coverage, it can also be trimmed to fit specific wound sites and styles.
Each gauze sponge is individually packed, guaranteeing sterility. It's white in color for better visibility so you can monitor the progress of the wound. These are also not made with any latex to avoid an allergic reactions.
Product Features and Benefits
- Pads are Non-Adherent for Maneuverability
- Covers Plenty of Skin Space or Deep Wounds
- Perforated for Better air Circulation
- Has Many Different Wound Usages
- Great Against Burns and Packing
- Can be Used as a Primary Dressing
- Trimmed-to-Fit Option for Comfort
- Manufacturer: Derma Sciences
- Application: Non-Adhesive Dressing
- Material: Rayon Filling/DelNet Backing
- Shape: Rectangle
- Latex Free: Yes
- Sterile: Yes
- Product Number: 83323
- Additional Information
Manufacturer McKesson Latex Free Latex-Free Size 2 x 3 Inch Sterility Sterile Woven / Non-Woven Non-Woven Material Rayon
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.