Medline Premium Knit Incontinence Underpants are designed without a seam to be gentle against the skin while hiding embarrassing lines. These Medline Premium Knit Pants are made to compliment any of Medline's incontinence product line including pads, liners and underpads. The underpants have a knit weave to be soft and gentle to the skin. They are also economical and environmentally-friendly since they can be washed and reused because the knit fabric is durable enough to withstand multiple washings.
Medline Knit Pants Premium Incontinence Protection are stretchable but stay up well with a non-binding, elastic waistband that's latex-free. The waistbands are color-coded to denote size and create easy identification when used at a facility or hospital. There are five underpants in each bag. Choose from Medium/Large, X-Large and XX-Large sizes.
When you need maximum overnight incontinence protection, Medline also manufactures Protection Plus Overnight Protective Underwear.
Features and Benefits
- Knit Underpants Can Be Washed and Reused
- Soft Knit Construction
- Seamless Design for Comfort
- Non-Binding Waistband
- Color-Coded Waistband Denotes Size
- Product Numbers: MSC86300Z, MSC86400, MSC86400Z, MSC86500Z
- Size Options: Medium/Large, X-Large, XX-Large
- Waist Sizes: 20 - 60 Inch (M/L), 45 - 70 Inch (XL), 50-75 Inch (XXL)
- Quantity: Bag of 5, Case of 100 (XL)
- Waistband Colors: Brown (M/L), Green (XL), Purple (XX-L)
- Fabric Color: White
- Material: Knit
- Washable: Yes
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Latex-Free: Yes
- UNSPSC Code: 53102303
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
Manufacturer MedLine Absorption Light Backsheet Material Cloth-like Gender Unisex
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!