Customers Also Bought
Bard PowerLoc Max Power-Injectable Safety Infusion Set without Y-Injection Site is indicated for the administration of fluids, drugs and blood sampling via a surgically implanted vascular port. The Bard PowerLoc Safety Infusion Set is power injectable at a rate of up to 5mL per second, aiding in The Bard PowerLoc Max attaches to the port septum with a non-siliconized port access needle. The needle connects at a perpendicular angle with a low profile that is easy to dress. The Bard PowerLoc also requires less insertion and penetration force than other non-siliconized port access needles. The safety system is simple and smooth to engage, and slides easily to the end of the needle, locking into place with both an audible click as well as with a visual indicator and covers the needle point. The PowerLoc Safety Infusion Set comes in 19 (0141975), 20 (0142075) and 22 Gauge (0142275) needle sizes.
Features and Benefits
- Low Profile is Easy to Dress
- Smallest Footprint of all Bard Safety Infusion Sets
- Clear Plastic Base Provides Excellent Site Visibility
- Dual Port Adaptability
- Non-Absorbent Patient Comfort Pad
- Lower Insertion and Penetration Force Compared to Other Non-Siliconized Port Access Needles
- Smooth Single-Action Safety Mechanism Engages Upon Withdrawal
- Audible Click and Visual Indication of Lockout to Ensure Safety Device Engagement
- Dual Lumen Port Compatible
- Wingless Design for Site Care
- Manufacturer: Bard Medical
- Product Numbers: 0141975, 0142075
- Application: Administration of Fluids, Drugs, and Blood Sampling Via a Surgically Implanted Vascular Port
- Injection Rate: 19 and 20 Gauge: 5 mL/s of Contrast Media, 22 Gauge: 2 mL/s of Contrast Media
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Bard Disclaimer Notice: some states may require a prescription for this item.
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!