Customers Also Bought
Soft Splint by Posey is designed for patients requiring an external limb splint. It can be used on the wrist, hand, elbow or knee.
The soft splint is easily applied with hook and loop closures. It has a polystyrene bead filling which conforms to the limb and helps equalize pressure with comfort and stability. There is a zippered opening on the soft splint that enables beads to be added or removed for patient accommodation.
This soft splint is particularly effective during IV therapy and on extremities during treatment of compound fractures that require frequent treatment.
Posey Soft Splint has a 100% cotton lining for patient comfort, and a vinyl mesh outer covering. It is machine washable. The soft splint comes in pediatric, small, medium, large, and extra large, and is packaged individually.Posey Soft Splint Features and Benefits
- This item is recommended for patients requiring an external limb splint.
- It can be used on the wrist, hand, elbow or knee.
- Easily Applied with Hook and Loop Closures
- Polystyrene Bead Filling Conforms to Limb, Helps Equalize Pressure
- Zippered Opening Enables Beads to be Added or Removed for Patient Comfort
- Effective During IV Therapy
- It is useful on extremities during treatment of compound fractures that require frequent treatment.
- 100% Cotton Lining
- Vinyl Mesh Outer Covering
- Machine Washable
- Comes in Pediatric, Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Packaged Individually
- Item Number: 8170P, 8170S, 8170M, 8170L, 8170XL
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Shipping & Returns